- Khalil Khan, Ikram Syed, Nasir Ahmad “A Framework for Head Pose Estimation and Face Segmentation through Conditional Random Fields”, in Springer Journal, Signal, Image and Video Processing, 2019 (SCI/SCI-E) (IF: 1.65).
- Khalil Khan, Ikram Syed, Ghulam Sarwar “A Unified Framework for Head Pose, Age and Gender Classification through End-to-End Face Segmentation”, Entropy MDPI, (SCI/SCI-E) (IF: 2.14)
- Khalil Khan, Ikram Syed “Automatic Gender Classification through Face Segmentation”, MDPI Journal, Symmetry, 2019. (SCI/SCI-E) (IF: 2.43)
- Ikram Syed, Muhammad Adnan, Seung-hunShin, and Byeong-hee Roh “Performance Improvement of QoS-enabled WLANs Using Adaptive Contention Window Backoff Algorithm”, IEEE Systems Journal, Vol: PP, No. 99, 11 pages, May 2017. (SCI/SCI-E) (IF =4.46)
- Ikram Syed, and Byeong-hee Roh “Adaptive Backoff Algorithm for Contention Window for Dense IEEE 802.11 WLANs” Mobile Information Systems, Vol.2016, Article ID 8967281, 11 pages, May 2016. (SCI/SCI-E) (IF= 1.462)
- IrfanUd Din, H. Anwar, Ikram Syed, L. Hasan “Projector Calibration for Pattern Projection Systems” Journal of Applied Research and Technology, Vol. 12, No. 1, Feb. 2014. (SCI/SCI-E) (IF= 0.73)
- Ikram Syed, Irfanud Din, and hoon Kim “An Optimal Sensor Placement for Full Coverage in Road Monitoring Systems with Proper Shape of Sensing Range” Life Science Journal, Volume: 10, No. 2, Page. 2524-2527, 2013. (SCI/SCI-E) (IF= 0.16)
- Ikram Syed, Hoon Kim “Set Top Box Power-Saving Scheme for Video on Demand Services in IPTV” Electronics World, Volume: 119, No.1925, Page 32-35, 2013. (SCI/SCI-E) (IF= 0.06)
- Ikram Syed, Daesik Shin and Hoon kim “A Fast Stand-by Mode Transition Scheme Using TV Power-off Signal for Set Top Box Power Saving” Life Science Journal, Volume 10, No. 2, Page. 25-29, 2013. (IF= 0.16) (SCI/SCI-E)
- Yun-Bum Choi, Ikram Syed and Hoon Kim “Event Information based Optimal Sensor Deployment for Large-Scale Wireless Sensor Networks” IEICE Transaction on Communications, Volume E95-B, No.9, page 2944-2947, 2012. (IF= 1.09) (SCI/SCI-E)
- Khalil Khan, Ikram Syed, M Sarwar Khan, Nasir Ahmad “FPL An End-to-End Face Parts Labeling Framework”, Proceedings of the 24th International Conference on Automation & Computing, Newcastle University, UK, 2018.
- Ikram Syed, and Byeong-hee Roh “Delay Analysis of IEEE 802.11e EDCA with Enhanced QoS for Delay Sensitive Applications” IEEE International Performance Computing and Communications Conference, December 2016, Las Vegas, USA.
- Ikram Syed, and Byeong-hee Roh, “Ant Colony Optimization Based Routing for Topology Reconfiguration in Cognitive Radio enabled Self-Organizing Network” Next Generation Computing Conference, November 2015, Daejon, Korea. (Best Paper Award)
- Ikram Syed, and Byeong-hee Roh, “Contention Window Based Novel Backoff Algorithm for IEEE 802.11 Wireless Networks” International Conference on Computer and Information Science, June 2015, Las Vegas, USA.
- Ikram Syed, and Hoon Kim “A Secure Registration Scheme for Femtocell Embedded Networks” Multi-media and Ubiquitous Engineering 2013, Seoul, Korea.
- Irfanud Din, Ikram Syed, Daesik Shin, and Hoon Kim “Received Optical Power and Illuminance Optimization for Visible Light Communication” International Technical Conference on Circuits/Systems, Computers and Communications, 2013, Korea.
- Irfanud Din, Ikram Syed, Daesik Shin, and Hoon Kim “An Efficient Sub-Channel Allocation Scheme for Capacity Enhancement of OFDMA Systems” Asia Pacific Wireless Communications Symposium, 2013, Korea.
- Irfanud Din, Ikram Syed, Daesik Shin, Hoon Kim “Green Wireless Communication Using Visible Light LED”, 2nd International Joint Workshop on Intelligent Convergence Technology, 2013, Japan.
- Irfanud Din, Romi Choe, Ikram Syed, Daesik Shin, and Hoon Kim “’An Optimal Resource Allocation Scheme for Femtocell Embedded Networks” Asia Pacific Wireless Communications Symposium, 2012, Japan.
 Khalil Khan, Muhammad Attique, Ikram Syed, Ghulam Sarwar, et al., “Unified Framework for Head Pose, Age and Gender Classification through End-to-End Face Segmentation,” Entropy, 2019, [SCIE, IF:2.419]
 Ghulam Sarwar, and Sungchang Lee, “A Multicriteria Adaptive Opportunistic Treecast Routing Protocol for Multimedia Dissemination in Vehicle-to-Vehicle Telescreen,” PLOS ONE, 2018, [SCIE, IF:2.822].
 Ghulam Sarwar, Ullah Farman, and Sungchang Lee, “QoS and QoE aware N-Screen Multicast Service,” Journal of Sensor 2016 (2016): 1687-7268). [SCIE, IF:1.182]
 Ghulam Sarwar, Ullah Farman, and Sungchang Lee, “Quality of Service and Mobility Aware In-Vehicle Telescreen Service Architecture,” Tehnički vjesnik 2017 (2017): 1321-1328. [SCIE, IF:0 .579]
 Ullah Farman, Ghulam Sarwar, and Sungchang Lee, “A Network and Visual Quality Aware N-Screen Content Recommender System Using Joint Matrix Factorization,” The Scientific World Journal 2014 (2014). [SCIE, IF:1.73]
 Ullah Farman, Ghulam Sarwar, and Sungchang Lee, “N-screen aware multicriteria hybrid recommender system using weight based subspace clustering,” The Scientific World Journal 2014 (2014). [SCIE, IF:1.73]
 Ullah Farman, Ghulam Sarwar, and Sungchang Lee, “Control framework and services scenarios of provisioning N-Screen services in interactive digital signage,” Tehnički vjesnik 21.6 (2014): 1321-1328. [SCIE, IF:0.615]
 Ghulam Sarwar, Farman Ullah, Changwoo Yoon, and Sungchang Lee, “Control Architecture for N-Screen Based Interactive Mutli-Vision System,” Journal of the Institute of Electronics and Information Engineers 50, no. 6 (2013): 72-81.
 Ullah, Farman, Ghulam Sarwar, 김재우, 문경덕, 김진태, 이성창, Jae-Woo Kim, Kyeong-Deok Moon, Jin-Tae Kim, and Sungchang Lee, “시간 정보를 이용한 확장성 있는 하이브리드 Recommender 시스템,” 한국인터넷방송통신학회 논문지 12, no. 2 (2012): 61-68.
 김재우, 파만, 울라, 굴람 사와, 이현우, and 이성창, “N-스크린 서비스를 위한 세션 제어 및 관리 구조,” 한국인터넷방송통신학회 논문지 13, no. 2: 15-23.
 Ghulam Sarwar, Farman Ullah, and Sungchang Lee, “Hierarchical control structure for provisioning N-screen services in mobile operator network,” In Consumer Electronics (ICCE), 2014 IEEE International Conference on (pp. 149-150). IEEE.
 Ghulam Sarwar, Farman Ullah, and Sungchang Lee, “Temporal-aware Location Prediction Model Using Similarity Approach,” In 2nd International Symposium on Computer, Communication, Control and Automation. Atlantis Press, 2013.
 Farman Ullah, Ghulam Sarwar, Sungchang Lee, Yun Kyung Park, Kyeoung Deok Moon, and Jin Tae Kim, Moon, “Hybrid recommender system with temporal information,” In Information Networking (ICOIN), 2012 International Conference on (pp. 421-425). IEEE.
 Farman Ullah, Ghulam Sarwar, and Sungchang Lee, “N-Screen Smart TV contents personalization system using adaptive hybrid similarity approach,” Ubiquitous and Future Networks (ICUFN), 2013 Fifth International Conference on, vol., no., pp.413,417, 2-5 July 2013.
 Farman Ullah, Ghulam Sarwar, and Sungchang Lee, “Social Network and Device Aware Personalized Content Recommendation,” Procedia Technology, 17, 528-533, 2012
 Farman Ullah, Ghulam Sarwar, and Jaewoo Kim, et al. “Hybrid Recommender System for Movies Using Device Information,” KICS General Winter Conference, 2012.
 Jaewoo Kim, and Ghulam Sarwar, et al. “A Study on the control structure for group communication in N-Screen Service”, KICS General Winter Conference, 2012.