The Admission Process at Department of Software Engineering
Each year admission is offered in graduate programs. The Registrar office issues Admission Notice/Advertisement/ Schedule. The advertisements are published in local as well as national news papers.
There are two methods of applying at Department of Software Engineering. One out of two should be selected.
- The prospectus and application forms can be obtained from Directorate of Students’ Affairs, University of AJ&K, admission office Neelum Campus (Athmuqam) or Jhelum Valley Campus (Hattian Bala), against the payment of Rs. 1700/- through HBL Challan available at authorized branches in AJ&K or alternatively, by sending Bank draft of Rs. 1800/- from any bank, in the name of Director Finance & Planning University of AJ&K.
- Candidate applying for more than one departments/ categories should deposit Rs. 500/- per additional form. Complete applications should reach to the Directorate of Students’ Affairs on or before the last date for submission of application forms.
For admissions in the undergraduate (BS 4-year, M.A/ M.Sc.) programs where entry test is mandatory, The applicant will separately deposit Rs. 600/- as entry test fee and submit Fee Challan/ Bank draft along with the Application Form in the DSA office or concerned campuses. In case applicant is applying for more than one program, he/ she shall deposit Rs. 200/- as entry test fee for each additional program).
(Note: Online admission facility is available) For Online admission please click here
Online admission activity can be divided into following steps.
Step#01: Basic Registration Process
Step#02: Provide Personal Information
Step#03: Provide Educational Information
Step#04: Apply For Program(s) You Are Interested In
Step#05: Generate/Print Challan Forms of Your Application(s)
Step#06: Pay Fee Against Those Challans
Step#07: Provide Fee deposit Information
Step#08: Print Application(s)
Step#09: Attach all required documents including challan form with each copy of application form and send them to Directorate of Students’ Affairs.
- It is mandatory for the applicants who are applying online that they must send printed copy(ies) of their application(s) to the office of Directorate of Students´ Affairs or to their concerned Campus.
On system generated challans, the cost of first form will be Rs. 1700/. Any subsequent form (2nd, 3rd, 4th..) will cost you Rs. 500/- per form.
- If you are applying for a program which requires an entry test. The entry test fee will be included in system generated challan of that application and you don´t need to pay the entry test fee against any separate challan.
Payment of fee (Rs. 1700) against first challan is mandatory. Your application will not be accepted if you ignored the first challan and paid fee against 2nd, 3rd etc challans.
- For multiple applications, make each set of application before sending to the Directorate of Students´ Affairs. For example: if you applied for two programs i.e. BS (Software Engineering) and BE (Electrical Engineering). Take two prints of your application form, attach all required documents including the challan form copy of each application and send them to Directorate of Students´ Affairs.
For Online admission please click here